Wednesday, October 08, 2008

MORE WILLISMS
He's on a role!

From today: Will got a new outfit for his Webkinz. As he was examining it he saw that it had two leg holes and a smaller hole in the middle. He became disgusted and said, "That is SO inappropriate!" Mike responded, "Will, that's for his tail." Will laughed and said, "I'm such an idiot. I thought it was for his pee-pee."

From last week: Will and I were playing a game together. He started making this terrible screeching sound over and over again. I looked at him and said, "Do you think that's annoying?"
He stopped. A little while later I was doing the dishes in the kitchen. I started singing a song from The Sound Of Music, "High on a hill was a lonely goat herd yodle odle yodle odle yea he who"...Will walked by and said, "Do you think THAT'S annoying???"
Touche.

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Love these! And so will his wife someday!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

THANK YOU!!! I'm laughing so loud; David's in the basement wondering why. I must run down there to tell him the latest. He'll love it. Keep 'em coming, Laurel. That boy makes me laugh!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home