Monday, October 06, 2008

Willism
What's a Willism? A Willism is something funny Will says. I started keeping track of them when he was about 2, and he still pulls some funny ones out from time to time. He will be 7 in December and lately he's had some real zingers. Like today...
Will was having an apple snack today and said, "Mom, where does my breathing tube go?"
I explained to him that his breathing tube goes to his lungs and his eating tube goes to his stomach.
He said, "If you were on the "Magic School Bus" and shrinked down to go to my breathing tube you would probably find a piece of apple...you would probably find some other things too, like a candy, a candy wrapper, and 1/2 of a sharp Christmas light!"
I said, "WHAT???"
He said, "Yeah, I ate those things before. I lucky I'm not dead."
Praise God for watching out for little boys!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

There you go! These gems deserve to be shared with the world:-)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home